Faculty members can get involved with KCACTF in a variety of ways
- Contact department chairs (see list of departments on the left hand side of this page) and volunteer to help in the events at the festival. This could be responding, mentoring students at festival, timing events, setup and strike of events, etc.
- Become a Production Respondent. We need faculty to attend other college/university productions and give feedback to the students.
- Volunteer to be on the Play Selection Committee. This committee selects production to come to the festival. Contact the Regional Chair for details.
- Volunteer to present a workshop at the festival.
Students, this festival is for you. You can get involved with KCACTF in the following ways.
- Enter an event at the festival. There are activities for actors, directors, designers, playwrights, critics and technicians. Visit the department page for more information. (see list of departments on the left hand side of this page)
- Enter a show. Student Theatre Organizations can enter a production independent of the college/university. Details can be found here.
- Present a workshop. Yes, students can present workshops. It can be any topic that is theatre related.